- Assembling microscopes according to the standards of the company
- Providing installation support, maintenance, modification and/or repairing on various mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronic instruments
- Assisting with the development and evaluation of procedures, practices, policies, methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria.
- Designing, building and aligning laser light path
- Demonstrating the usage of the microscope and the software
- Managing service issues
- Effectively communicating with internal colleagues and external customers within established time guidelines in order to meet customer's expectations
- Users needs assessment and analysis
- Engineering / sciences degree
- Advanced mechanical troubleshooting and repair attitude.
- Advanced electronic troubleshooting and repair attitude.
- Broaden knowledge and experience to improve product, application and professional development skills and ultimately, represent the company in a professional manner.
- High level of autonomy and problem-solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken english skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experienced in use of hand tools
The ideal candidate
- Has a basic knowledge of microscopy
- Has a basic-level knowledge of solidworks
- Has a basic-level knowledge matlab
- Is reliable and precise
- Is immediately employable
- Has german/french/spanish or any other language skills
- Is able to examine a particular problem in several different ways (Optical, electronic, and mechanical), to devise and carry out solutions
- A competitive salary and long term perspective,
- High-tech research and development with a reliable background,
- A young, dynamic staff providing great support to maximize your potential
- Free work schedule
- Sport and teambuilding programs
In case you are interested please send your CV and motivational letter to hr [at] femtonics.eu