Two-photon microscopes equipped with piezo objective positioner collects signals from different depths with up to 200 Hz resolving activity in 3D samples. Two types of piezo are available: high speed piezo is optimized for small range in depth, large range piezo is able to move objectives in 400 µm range.
- positions objectives in Z with nm resolution
- travelling range up to 400 µm
- resonant frequency up to 500 Hz
- millisecond step-and-settle
- any types of objectives can be attached
- no influence on the optical path
- controlled by MES/MESc software
The piezo objective positioner mounted on Femto2D-Galvo microscope results a Femto3D-RC advanced system which was developed for 3D trajectory scanning.
- imaging long dendritic segments (up to 250-300 µm)
- simultaneous measurement of 15-50 inputs